You may visit the Brightway Insurance website on the World Wide Web without providing us with any personal information. However, our website does collect traffic information such as domains that come to our site, time spent on site, etc. This information is aggregated to provide us with statistics and demographics. Brightway Insurance only collects personal information if you choose to provide that information to us.
Brightway will not use, sell, transfer or otherwise disclose user data or information without your prior consent; under certain circumstances (e.g. subpoena), we are required to disclose your information as required by law.
Specifically, the Brightway Insurance website includes a Quote Form that you may use to provide your contact information (such as name, mailing and email address, and phone number) to request an insurance quote from one of our agencies.
You are under no obligation to provide information via the Quote Form. Should you choose to use the form, we will use the information you provide to generate a quote for you and for no other purpose.
The security of your information is important to us. To ensure that your data remains secure, we employ several security methods, including:
- SSL and AES encryption
- Defined security procedures
- Industry-standard virus and intrusion prevention technology
- A distributed-hosting strategy
- Our partners and data centers use SSAE 16/ISAE, SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, and SOC 3 Type 2 compliance
- We regularly review of information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures
Let us find the right insurance for you.
Reach out and we’ll get back to you with a custom policy that fits your unique situation.